We’ve had a series of successes over the past year voiding judgments. If a judgment has already been taken against you, you must move to set it aside within 30 days. If you fail to do that you can file a motion to set it aside within one year using more limited grounds. If the judgment is more than one year old you have to allege that it was void from the beginning under Missouri Court Rule 74.06 (b). Not an easy task. To do this we pull the old file and go over it from beginning to end looking for any grounds to void it. Then we file a motion and set it for hearing. We’ve voided over $100,000 in judgments in the past year.